Complaint Review: Corparate Services Center

• Submitted: Sun, September 23, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 23, 2012

• Reported By: Tim — Phoenix Arizona U.S.A.
Corparate Services Center
PO Box 41270 Reno, Nevada United States of America

Corparate Services Center NCH or CSC Reno N V Lied to me Reno, Nevada

I recieved a phone call from a Gary Maranda claiming he could help me get my business going financally so i said ok but i explained to him that my credit was les then perfect and he said no biggy we have helped thousands of business owner with bad credit so we went on then he said it takes 297 to start the program and i thought why do i half to pay to get a business loan then he went down the line on this phony bologna program that absalutly has nothing to do with what i do. so needless to say we did pay the 297 and basicly all is i got was the run around now keep in mind they will answer the phones and talk to you until you give them the money once ypou pay then they will ignore you i called this gary maranda over 30 times and no responce i believe they have caller id and saw me on it and ignored so a week later i talked to some guy named mike who liked my business plan he said it looked good and he would set me up with a coach then 5 days later  i talked with this fredrick guy who is so full of s**t his eyes are brown then he told me theres nothing i can do for me since my credits and i said well i told this Maranda guy that from the get go and  my credit   score is low so realized it wasa scam for them to take my money for nothing and i want to also add this maranda guy told me and promised me that i would get some kind of help in this matter well  thank god i was able to get my bank to refund the money in my account  but moral of the story is no one is gonna hand you thousands of dollars in this economy to do anything out of the blue

If you pull up NCH or anything of Nevada headquarters or corprate headquarters the write ups are toattlly unbelieavable to read I even talked with a atty in nevada and he said the staes working on closing therm down as well as filing embezelment charges againts Cort Christie who is the ring leader or this operation so if you want to start a business good luck and stay away from these guys

Phoenix AZMCT Inc

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corparate-Services-Center/Reno-Nevada-89504/Corparate-Services-Center-NCH-or-CSC-Reno-N-V-Lied-to-me-Reno-Nevada-945368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corparate Services Center