Complaint Review: Corporate Acquisition

• Updated: Tue, May 20, 2014

• Reported By: Liz — Burlington Township New Jersey USA
Corporate Acquisition
Internet, Nevada United States of America

Corporate Acquisition Wants me to wire money to Comercia Bank ($2,038.31) to sell my timeshare. Has called me about 25-50 times. Internet, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Corporate Acquisition & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

*Consumer Comment: Corporate Acquisition & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

I have not been ripped off, but I believe this is an attempt to scam me. I have been practically harrassed with about 50 telephone calls from this copmpany with a plea to allow them to sell my timeshare. They (Chris Jones and John Sorenson) asked me to wire $2038.31 to Comercia Bank located at 925 N. Dobson Rd, Meza, AZ 85201 to initiate a title search. The Branch number of the bank was left blank. Mr. Sorenson emailed me the Acct. Number: 18941328833 as well as the routing number: 121137522 to be used in the wire transfer. They both quoted me a price of $17,580 plus a full refund of the $2038.31 deposit amount. In other words, I would be sent a draft for $19,618.31 once they had obtained the deed and an" espoffel" letter from Wyndham Time Share management. Once I cashed the check, I was informed that I would receive a bill of sales from Corporate Acquisition releasing me from all future maintenance fees from Wyndham. Additionally, I would receive this check on or around the third week in December, 2011 if I wired them the money by 11/1 or 11/2/2011.  I  googled the company and was unable to find anything on them. I do intend to try and contact Better Business Bureau of Nevada as soon as possible. However, I believe this is all a scam to rip off unsuspecting consumers.

Elizabeth
Burlington Township, NJ

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2011 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Acquisition/Internet-Nevada-/Corporate-Acquisition-Wants-me-to-wire-money-to-Comercia-Bank-203831-to-sell-my-time-793979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Acquisition

Corporate Acquisition & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: charlesb12 - ()

We got a call from this company out of Florida. They had buyers ready to buy our Royal Elite timeshare. We paid an upfront fee of $598 expecting to hear in the next day or so that our timeshare had been sold. So far, we have not received on phone call back. When we call them, they are not available to talk. Please check out these "people" thoroughly before giving them any money. They are very convincing. There should be a law that the money should be returned since they represented themselves in so many ways

Corporate Acquisition & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: ThomasR - ()

We called to ask about selling our Royal Elite timeshare and they promised us the moon, It wouldn't take long at all to see our timeshare. I have called a few times checking to see why our timeshare isn't selling, always get we are advertising but there is no hits. Lower the price, we have lowered the price a few times now, still nothing happening. I would not recommand anyone going to timeshares only to sell their time shares. They are a joke and only want you money. I have lowered the price again today just to try and get rid of it. Not happy at all with these people.