Complaint Review: Corporate Auto Brokers

• Submitted: Tue, May 01, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 02, 2007

• Reported By:Gainesville Georgia
Corporate Auto Brokers
4330 Browns Bridge Road Cumming, Georgia U.S.A.

Corporate Auto Brokers, Charles Turner They Sell Junk Cars!! Cumming Georgia

*Author of original report: Will Not Sign Agreement

*Author of original report: Charles Turner Called Me

Purchased a car in November. 1 week later dead in driveway. Left several messages for someone to call me back....nothing. Brought car in following week...they couldn't find anything...put in a new battery. Car went dead again a couple of weeks later. It then needed an alternator..they charged me labor.

1 month later, alternator went again. Took it to mechanic near work - $380.00. Had problem with it dying when started. Brought to mechanic near where I work again...Over $500...Brought it elsewhere...same thing.

Called and spoke with Sales Rep as I'd like another car. Was told it was being worked on. I picked out 2 cars and was told "NO" by Charles Turner, Owner. Finally, went out and purchase a reliable car and have decided to turn car over to him completely. Not even asking for any $$$ in return and he wants to turn me in for voluntary repo??? What is he nuts???

He buys cars at auctions, high mileage, etc., barely fixes them and out to front lot it goes. Have been told by numerous individuals since I've had car to NEVER BUY FROM HIM. So..whatever you do...DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM CORPORATE AUTO BROKERS...no matter what the song and dance story they have on the car. Its a buy here, pay here lot - STAY AWAY

Nanci
Gainesville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2007 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Auto-Brokers/Cumming-Georgia-30041/Corporate-Auto-Brokers-Charles-Turner-They-Sell-Junk-Cars-Cumming-Georgia-246394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Auto Brokers

Will Not Sign Agreement

AUTHOR: Nanci - (U.S.A.)

Mr. Turner stated he could not sign the Agreement until the car sold. I turned car in this evening and had to ask for something to release possession of car in order to not have liability for vehicle. I believe he was reluctant. Took back car for $1.00, and then told me he would "try" and sell car at auction or on his lot for the amount due. I told him when I was getting ready to leave to "please not screw me". I think he did me in. His Sales Rep told me that it was still going to be reported on my credit report as late payments, blah blah blah. So..Mr. Turner is not a man of his word. BEWARE!!!!! I will update in a positive note should Mr. Turner decide he has a heart and has this removed totally from my credit. Until then....please, please, please STAY AWAY FROM THIS AUTO DEALER. If you have no other options but a buy here, pay here, have the car checked out really really good. And...don't buy from this dealer. We'll just have to see how this turns out. Will update shortly.

Charles Turner Called Me

AUTHOR: Nanci - (U.S.A.)

I faxed this report to Mr. Turner this morning and he in turn called me. From what we discussed, he had no knowledge of what was going on with this vehicle. He advised that his sales rep did not discuss with him regarding switching out vehicles and that he was "a cronic liar". After our discussion I faxed to Mr. Turner a letter regarding our conversation and an Agreement to sign releasing me of any amount due on this vehicle and not to report anything derogatory on my credit report.

At this time, I have NOT received a fax back.