Complaint Review: Corporate Business Funding

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Janet — Columbus Ohio
Corporate Business Funding
3225 McLeod Dr. Suite 100 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Corporate Business Funding Small Business Advisors,Inc Scamed out of $11445.00 with phony supposed loan backed by SBA Las Vegas, Nevada

Last spring in 2012 a Mr. Mark Welsh called and told me how he could help fill out the papers etc for us to apply for a SBA backed loan. He needed $2495.00 to submit with the loan and bal to make 5035. for their services with a bal of 4850.00 when loan completed. I checked on line and found nothing wrong at that time. I did not know of Corporate Business Funding. But thats who they now say is suppose to get our loan for us. Of course in June 27,2012 I was asked for more monies -$1540 because I said we did not have 2540.00. In return we were to receive a business plan.

To date no business plan from either of them. Then I called many times to no response. In Nov receive phone call we had been approved for $150,000. They needed the balance of monies $4850.00 in order to release everything to us. I guestioned we had not signed anything and he said all covered. He was Larry Robins. I call company(Small Business Advisors) Christie said must be ok. Sent money (wired to their account) and to date April 23,2013 no loan- no monies-no response when I call . I have called and emailed. called and left messages with all -no one calls back. Maybe once but nothing to tell me. I think they probably did not submit the loan nor anything. SBA is checking for me now. They had all the answers to a prayer to get us through-now Personally $11445.00 poorer. No hope in site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Business-Funding/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89121/Corporate-Business-Funding-Small-Business-AdvisorsInc-Scamed-out-of-1144500-with-phony-1045578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Business Funding