Complaint Review: Corporate Clearing Services Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, February 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 18, 2009

• Reported By:Centralia Illinois
Corporate Clearing Services Inc.
1000 Queens Blvd., Toronto, Ontario Canada

Corporate Clearing Services Inc. Subject Award, 3rd Grand Prize, $100,000 Toronto Ontario

I kept getting phone calls telling me I'd won money in a lotto. They even offered to fly me to Australia. When I would say, this sounds too good to be true, I need to have my lawyer call you they would hang up.
I now received a letter stating that I have won, $100,000 and included with the letter is a check for $3170.60 saying Official check from New York Community Bank. I knew this was something that wasn't what it seemed. I reported it to the local police and check the internet. I found others who had received the same. Thank God for the internet and that I knew something was not right. You do not get these deals for free. Anytime someone wants you to put up money because you have won something it is not right.

Juju
Centralia, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Clearing-Services-Inc/Toronto-Ontario/Corporate-Clearing-Services-Inc-Subject-Award-3rd-Grand-Prize-100000-Toronto-Ontario-425874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Clearing Services Inc.