Complaint Review: Corporate Clearing Services

• Updated: Wed, February 18, 2009

• Reported By:Hartland Michigan
Corporate Clearing Services
1000 Queens Blvd Toronto, Ontario Canada

Corporate Clearing Services Winner of 3rd Grand Prize from Reader's Digest or Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Toronto Ontario

I have been the lucky winner of the 3rd Grand Prize of $100,000.00 Call Mary Bank at 1-514-625-4733 and confirm your prize.

A check in the amount of $3182.38 was issued in my name for taxes and tranfer fee. When I call the phone number and ask for Mary Bank the man told me she was busy but he could help me. I was the winner of the 3rd Grand Prize and the check I received with the award notice was for taxes and transfer fee, and how fast could I cash that check of $3182.38 so I could get the certified check of $100,000.00 delivered to my door on Friday.

When I told the man I was going to check into this by contacting some people, he hung up on me! It is a total SCAM!

Mrs. c
Hartland, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Clearing-Services/Toronto-Ontario/Corporate-Clearing-Services-Winner-of-3rd-Grand-Prize-from-Readers-Digest-or-Publishers-C-425724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Clearing Services