Complaint Review: Corporate Compliance Center

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2007

• Reported By:Santa Fe Springs California
Corporate Compliance Center
2740 Fulton Avenue Ste 203 Sacramento, California U.S.A.

Corporate Compliance Center I filed with these people last year, they looked so legal. I received this request again this year. Beware.Your putting someones kids thru college. Sacramento California

I filed with these people last year.

I did not know that they were a scam,until I received their request again this year and one from another company professing the same thing.

I then took the time to reseach the two companies and found that they are scams.

We are putting someones kids thru college.

I know that the buyer must beware, but the state should be able to do something with these people who make themselves look so much like the state agency.

Louise
Santa Fe Springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Compliance-Center/Sacramento-California-95818/Corporate-Compliance-Center-I-filed-with-these-people-last-year-they-looked-so-legal-I-r-272264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Compliance Center