Complaint Review: Corporate Compliance Center

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, March 25, 2009

• Reported By:San Francisco California
Corporate Compliance Center
2740 Fulton Avenue, Suite 203, Sacramento, California U.S.A.

Corporate Compliance Center Fictitious Business name Renewal Sacramento California

* : Excellent service provided, this is not a scam!

*UPDATE Employee: NO SCAM HERE!!

FICTITIOUS BUSINESS NAME RENEWAL SCAM

I just got a expiration notice from this company. After some research, I have found out they are a scam. They were requesting me to renew straight away to have enough time for processing, even though the name does not expire until Feb 2008, and they are charging $125.00 for this service. I even tried to call them and surprise, surprise, you just keep getting through to a full voicemail box. The actual cost of fictitious business name in San Francisco is only $41.00, so they were making a good profit, for not really having to do anything.I have just emailed the company address and details to the San Francisco County Clerk office, and requested they put some sort of warning on their website about this. I also requested that someone should investigate this company thoroughly, and hopefully shut them down.

Susan
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2007 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Compliance-Center/Sacramento-California-95821/Corporate-Compliance-Center-Fictitious-Business-name-Renewal-Sacramento-California-273050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Compliance Center

#1

Excellent service provided, this is not a scam!

AUTHOR: Albert - (USA)

I have used this company Renewal Services to do my fictitious business name renewals for me twice now. They have to be renewed every five years with the Count Clerk. I have numerous fbn's in various counties and don't have the time to do them myself. My time is money and it's worth the extra they charge me to have them do it. They did two renewals for me in San Francisco county and two in Orange county and I'm very satisfied with what was done. It cost me an extra $67 to have them do the Orange county filings and an extra $52 for the San Fran filings.
Again, well worth it to me not to have to mess with doing these myself.
They are a service company providing a service. None of us out here provide our services at no charge, we're all in this to make a profit. I don't see a scam here at all!
Albert

NO SCAM HERE!!

AUTHOR: Brenda - (U.S.A.)

I am an employee of this company and there is NO scam here!! This company has been in business for over 12 years, offering to do fictitious business name renewals, trademark renewals, patent renewals for people who WANT that service. That's not a scam! The solicitations they send have been approved by the US Postmaster. It's people who receive the solicitation and don't read it to see that it is such that are the problem!!
There's no scam here at all and it's wrong of you to say so!!!