Complaint Review: Corporate Credit Concepts - Chad Lee & Trent Lee

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Randall — De Pere Wisconsin United States of America
Corporate Credit Concepts - Chad Lee & Trent Lee
3027 E. Sunset Road Ste 201 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Corporate Credit Concepts - Chad Lee & Trent Lee Corporate Credit Concepts They promised $25,000 in business credit in 45 days and did not, I was forced to file bankruptcy, all they said was good luck, and I never heard from them again. Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: "Deceitful Advertising" With Money Back-Guarantee

I ordered this program to get help to build business credit, and after four denial letters from there business financial institutions they submitted my applications to my credit coach with Corporate Credit Concepts (a division of Nevada Corporate Division) said, "I wish you the best of luck". I have e-mails of the correspondence with all who were involved. With many e-mails that where ignored. They made promises to acquire me $25,000.00 in business credit witch they FAILED to do! This costed me $7,990.00 plus the cost of filing bankruptcy and now having really bad credit if any, now they tell me there will be no refund not even a portion of the cost. This is unacceptable, Please help. I hope this does not happen to any one else. This could really wreck your credit, Or even force you to file bankruptcy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2010 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Credit-Concepts-Chad-Lee-Trent-Lee/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/Corporate-Credit-Concepts-Chad-Lee-Trent-Lee-Corporate-Credit-Concepts-They-promised--580490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Credit Concepts - Chad Lee & Trent Lee

"Deceitful Advertising" With Money Back-Guarantee

AUTHOR: Yipiyogi - (United States of America)

This company is another online scam company.  I paid $1000 and signed up for their service.    They recommend using CSI Credit Card and I was originally approved.  I made the mistake of paying Corporate Credit Concepts with the CSI Credit Card and got a call from CSI telling me that Corporate Credit Concepts was fraudulently referring people to CSI and they were not happy about it.  They proceeded to but a \"fraud\" rating on my file and this was unbelievable.

Don\'t believe the Money-Back Guarantee.  The fine print says you must have over 680 FICO score, complete the entire worthless program, have a DTI under 35%, and must have not have received any tradelines.  I was a philosophy major in college and they call this a logical fallacy or a truism.  How can you have a 680 FICO and 35% DTI and not get approved for just tradeline when they require you to use a personal guarantee?  They did not give me a dime in refund.  I filed a complaint to the Southern Nevada BBB where there are 5 other complaints for \"Deceptive Advertising\" on the Money-Back Issue.  I also filed a complaint with the Washington State Attorney Generals Office.