Complaint Review: Corporate Event Services

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Dave — South Colby Washington United States of America
Corporate Event Services
159 North Dearborn Street Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Corporate Event Services Brian Hayward, Matthew Bennett, Alice Estrada Too Good to be True, Have timeshare resale buyers for extremely high prices Chicago, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Serving court papers

*Consumer Comment: Beware of Promises to Sell Your Timeshare

Contacted by Corporate Event Services with an extremely high purchase offer.  Then a sales agreement was sent.  They said they had a buyer for my property.  I'd be reimbursed for any fees and taxes.  They would wire the money to my bank account. I would agree to send them 9% after I got my money.

I've been through one of these exactly like this before.  Luckily I got my $ back from my credit card company.  This company can't be found by google/bing.  The only way I got to their web site was they provided me a link in an email.  They don't belong to the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Event-Services/Chicago-Illinois-60601/Corporate-Event-Services-Brian-Hayward-Matthew-Bennett-Alice-Estrada-Too-Good-to-be-True-1004326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Event Services

Serving court papers

AUTHOR: GKB - (USA)

We experianced the the same problem and  wire trasfered $3,864 to Bancomer Bank, Mexico to pay for sales tax.We never received $55,199 for our two Timeshares, have not received a receipt that Corporate Event Services paid the tax. We were asked to pay an additional $3,312.00 for Federal sales tax, we refused and asked for our money back.

We want to take them to Smalls Claimes Court and need to know their exact address so that court papers can be served. Is the address of Corporate Event Services correct? 159 North Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60601.Your reply to Guenther Braun, guentherbraun@msn.com will be greatly appreciated.

Beware of Promises to Sell Your Timeshare

AUTHOR: RoseW - (United States of America)

I didn't know from this company, but i'm glad you got your money back. Timeshare scmas are the order of the day. We all should be cautious and not be fooled by false promises about investment returns, timeshare resales or anything that sounds too good to be true. These are some good articles about timeshares and some options to get rid of them:

Wally