Complaint Review: Corporate Financial Services

• Updated: Sat, September 27, 2008

• Reported By:Waterville Maine
Corporate Financial Services
4742 Fraser Street Calgary, Alberta Canada

Corporate Financial Services, Ensign United States Drilling Inc., Sweepstakes Association Of North America Said I was entitled to $250,000.00 through Sweepstakes Association of North America Calgary Alberta

I recently received a letter and a check in the amount of $4,540.00.

Corporate Financial Services apparently said I was one of the winners of a Compensation Draw in conjunction with the Sweepstakes Association of North America. They claimed I would receive a certified check in the amount of $250,000.00 delivered by a courier company. I therefore had to contact my claims agents: Linda Penn and Mary Jones at 1-778-891-8155.

After reading the letter, they claimed the check enclosed was to cover Non Resident Government Service Tax (GST). I then had to send a portion of that money to Sonia Hampton, 4177 Pond Road, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

I contacted the number on the letter and got through to a man with a thick accent (possible Indian decent). The first call I made I asked to speak with Linda Penn and Mary Jones knowing full well that something fishy was going on. I was very calm during the first call and told the guy that I was a bit concerned that this was a fraudulant check. He put me on hold and I hung up. I called a second time, this time I was irrate, told him (with a few swears mixed in) that he better not be sending me a fraudulant check and that I would do everything in my power to find out who he is and bring him to justice. After I said this, he threatened me with bodily harm and I hung up on him. He called me back from the same number (1-778-891-8155) listed on the letter and continued to threaten me, I hung up on him a second time and haven't heard from him since.

So beware if you receive a similar letter. Hopefully it will help some good hard working people to being involved with this scumbag from Canada.

Anonymous
Waterville, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2008 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Financial-Services/Calgary-Alberta-T2P4L1/Corporate-Financial-Services-Ensign-United-States-Drilling-Inc-Sweepstakes-Association-376468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Financial Services