Complaint Review: Corporate Funding Partners LLC

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: John — New York New York United States of America
Corporate Funding Partners LLC
250 West 57th Street New York, New York United States of America

Corporate Funding Partners LLC lettercredit.com, LC.com Corporate Funding Partners LLC are the biggest scam artists, specifically Marshall Jablon and Caren Raphael!! New York, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: There is NO in this situation!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Transparency in Reporting

Marshall Jablon and Caren Raphael are running the biggest scam in the letter of credit world!  Marshall is Caren's step father.  It is only a matter of time before these two scam artists are arrested and put behind bars, where these two culprits clearly belong.

I engaged with them a couple of weeks ago and wired $42,000 to their account for them to open up a Documentary Letter of Credit.  Not only did they not open the LC, they refused to return my money back to me.  I have called them repeatedly and have e-mailed them several times and they refuse to take my calls or respond to my e-mail.

I am now in the midst of filing a complaint about them with the District Attorney's office.  I want my money back.  Most importantly I want justice and I want these two scum bags to be exposed so that they do not continue to do this with innocent people who don't know on the surface about their scam!

Anyone looking to purchase and LC, do your homework and do it with a reputable company, not with these horrible people, otherwise, I promise you, you will get scammed like I did.

I am sure Marshall and Caren have off shore bank accounts and are evading US taxes.  The District Attorney's office is going to look into this as well.  These people are scum!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Funding-Partners-LLC/New-York-New-York-10107/Corporate-Funding-Partners-LLC-lettercreditcom-LCcom-Corporate-Funding-Partners-LLC-are-947197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Funding Partners LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

There is NO in this situation!

AUTHOR: corporate funding partners - ()

Cutting through all of the fluff, what this comes down to is that the complainant probably held back information from the supplier. Too many people try to make their fortune with one transaction. They probably tried to purchase their goods through a chain of brokers, and never met or even spoke with the supplier. They probably held back information, they got caught and were told to take a hike. End result, no goods!

Bottom line is that you can’t buy and sell goods without knowing what you’re doing. While I don't object to inexperienced people getting into the trading business, it's ultimately that person who makes their own decisions. The days when it was routine to lie in order to make your fortune in trading goods ended around 2000.

BTW, just for future reference, Transparency is everything. If you tell your institution that you absolutely know what you’re doing, you should know what you’re doing. This is a YOU! problem.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Transparency in Reporting

AUTHOR: corporate funding partners - ()

Our Company is proud of its services and global accomplishments and the excellent services that we provide. We are proud of our integrity over the many years of our business. We are always available to any of our clients and counter parties by phone and email for any comment or conversations.

We have been accused of certain misdeeds. This anonymous forum is contrary to the transparency required for any rebuttal. How does a company defend its reputation when all claims are made without fact and made by persons who have not identified themselves?

There is no way to disprove an anonymous argument or report. Who made this charge against our company? is it a person or is it a company?

If the reader is interested in speaking with us regarding this anonymous report, please phone us today 212 724 8333.