Complaint Review: Corporate & Incentive Travel - Coastal Connections Harvey Grotsky

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2007

• Reported By:palm beach Florida
Corporate & Incentive Travel - Coastal Connections Harvey Grotsky
2700 North Military Trail, Ste. 120, Boca Raton, Florida 33431 Nationwide U.S.A.

Corporate & Incentive Travel - Coastal Connections Harvey Grotsky Abusive, yell, swear and scream for no reason. Very horrible and rude manner. Un professionalism. Boca Raton Florida

I went on an interview with Grotsky who was found to be straight forward and pleasent at the time. I explained what I do but was later told that the company was not computerized it was really a manual company and the bookkeeper would enter what Grotsky did.

When I found this out after the first few days of work the owner Grotsky asked me if I could re organize his mountain of paperwork. I not only tackled this but reorganized my accounting files to find out the reason why his company was a ghost town was because everyone either resigned or left due to being treated poorly by this owner.

I kept quiet on this and then heard from the only few employees he had left that he is horrible, treating everyone like they are the dirt he walks on and the reason why they are still there because it is hard to find other work. I was shocked but understood. I asked to be trained in the magazine industry and how I would computerize him so his employees can get computerized checks, direct deposit and all his receptionist duties and piles of paperwork could be eliminated.

I guess at the end he just needed someone to organize him as he just wants to keep doing everything. No receptionist was ever employed there, he has a camera on his employees and a camera on the front door. I guess you would be afraid and watch your back if you treat people so bad. I am told since his heart attack he is less in the vulgar mouth department but man oh man talk about demons, if you want to meet one please visit Grotsky. This is a real DEMON.

On top of this, this man could not even buy me files to redo his files, I had to bring my own from home. If your reading this Grotsky, please send me back my files and buy your own.

palm beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2007 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Incentive-Travel-Coastal-Connections-Harvey-Grotsky/nationwide/Corporate-Incentive-Travel-Coastal-Connections-Harvey-Grotsky-Abusive-yell-swear-and-282384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate & Incentive Travel - Coastal Connections Harvey Grotsky