Complaint Review: Corporate Receivables Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, February 03, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 03, 2010

• Reported By: Monty — Webb city Missouri United States of America
Corporate Receivables Inc.
po box 32995 phoenix, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone: 800 643 2376
  • Web:
  • Category:

Corporate Receivables Inc. had agreement to settle debt, now they say I didnt phoenix, Arizona

Had agreement to settle debt for $1200 paid $800 up front then they agreed to take out payments of $100 for next 4 months.  John Miller was the man I talked to,  very nice man. Final month was paid I got a letter saying I owed $828 I call to find out whats going on.  I talked to a man named Joe Owens he was very rude.  He informed me Miller no longer works there and I have to pay the remaining amount.  I even talked to the security center to verify it but didnt get anything in writing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2010 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Receivables-Inc/phoenix-Arizona-85064-2995/Corporate-Receivables-Inc-had-agreement-to-settle-debt-now-they-say-I-didnt-phoenix-A-564243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Receivables Inc.