Complaint Review: Corporate Receivables

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:Stockbridge Georgia
Corporate Receivables
3003 N. Central Ave. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Corporate Receivables - Aaron Bell Inflammatory Harassment and Deception, "Phishing", Slander Phoenix Arizona

I recieved a call from "Aaron Bell" on behalf of HSBC. He wouldn't give me any information, and kept asking me for information. He then asked me if I was familiar with "Best Buy", to which I responded, "Who hasn't heard of Best Buy." then he asked for my name, and I told him. He then asked me if I was familiar with my account with Best buy. I said, "Is this an attempt to collect a debt?" To which he responded, "Bingo, now you're getting it!" in a VERY unprofessional and condescending way. I responded, "Ok, then let me direct you to my attorney. And now that I've done that you need to understand that it is unethical for you to contact me further." He said "No way, I'm not going to do anything you ask me to do, you're the debtor." I said, "Dude I've never even had an account with Best Buy. And if you won't call my attorney then give me your contact information and I'll have him call you." Again he says, "I'm not doing anything you ask, and if you want to continue to play games with me, I'll just keep calling you every 7 days." I was in such shock at the audacity of this guy, I said, "Buddy, you call me at all after I've told you to contact my attorney you're violating ethics rules, and I'll file suit against you." He then laughed at me and said, "Alright SO and So, you wanna play games I'll talk to you in a week." Then he hung up! I couldn't believe it! I called them back, hoping to speak to his supervisor - evidently, there IS no supervisor. It went straight back to the a-hole. He then answers the phone, "Yes, Mr. So and So, how can I help you?" I asked if it was Aaron, and that he may have the wrong guy. He verifies my name again, but I told him he's got the wrong middle initial, then he asks me to verify my SSN, to which I responded, "If you think I'm giving you any information you're crazy." He then says, "Well you can call me all the names you want, I'll talk to you in a week." So I called my attorney, who called him 3 times, and finally on the third time says, "This is an attorney representing so and so, and you've got exactly 15 minutes to call him back and apologize or I'm going to go after your company and you personally with everything I've got." Aaron finally says, "Sir I can't talk to you." and hangs up again!

These people need to be exposed, they're phishing for personal information to try and apply bad debt to good people like me. Their website even says, "IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER!!!" What's professional about harassing someone, threatening them with further harassment, insulting them, and violating ethics laws?

Massmonster1980
Stockbridge, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Receivables/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Corporate-Receivables-Aaron-Bell-Inflammatory-Harassment-and-Deception-Phishing-Slan-389794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Receivables