Complaint Review: Corporate Research Group

• Updated: Wed, November 23, 2011

• Reported By: Ed M. — Crescent City California United States of America
Corporate Research Group
1121 108th st. Arlington, Texas United States of America

Corporate Research Group Mystery shopper After paying Clickbank 7 bucks, a letter showed up with a 3,999.00 check in my name to "shop" Arlington, Texas

On Nov. 10, 2011 I was online looking for sites to become a mystery shopper. I requested info on mystery shopping. On Nov. 21, 2011 a letter showed up at my home. In it was a check in my name for 3,999.00 and one page letter that looked very legit. As I read it I began to get excited. I was being "offered" a one week salary of 450.00,(with step increase to 500.00), after my "training". The letter has a header, the company name Corporate Research Group on top. Under that it claimed they were a subsidiary of Prime Equipment Services Inc. Mystery shopping, mkt research, securities, training& consulting. Next was the address. 1121 108th street, Arlington Texas, 76011. Fax #(866)276-8926. It went on to explain I was to call "Donna Freeman" my assignment coordinater for my authorization and activation of my check. My assignment was to mystery shop walmart or home depot; then wire3,159.00 to Donna. My salary was to be 450.00 for training, then up to 500.00. Donna's phone number is 514-576-5574. Then at the bottom of letter it's signed Monica Edwards; well kinda I guess, her name is printed that way. Her signature tho is Monica&Eddy, manager, human resources. I was very sketched out with this. I got online, entered the address on Bing and wala!! It came back as a warehouse that's empty and being sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I then reverse looked up Donna's # and she's in Montreal, Canada. Oh, one other thing-the check is drawn from Frost National Bank, Fort Worth Texas76109

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2011 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Research-Group/Arlington-Texas-76011/Corporate-Research-Group-Mystery-shopper-After-paying-Clickbank-7-bucks-a-letter-showed-u-801204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Research Group