Complaint Review: Corporate Research Group

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: mms — charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Corporate Research Group
1504 Bay Road, Internet United States of America

Corporate Research Group email sent to my email "We need a candidate for secret shopper in your area. earn $450 per week. Can you work?" Internet

Got an email about being a secret shopper....

I replied saying "Yes, need details please provide."

This is what I got in response...

"As a Secret Shopper, you are required to offer a full range of shopping services in a variety of industries: Restaurant Retail Hotels Financial Services Grocery Automotive Call Centers Services and many more.

In order to maintain anonymity during a shop assignment: Make an effort to appear like any other shopper in the store. Do not take notes while you may be in sight of employees. You have to observe those activities and write your report when you get home and send via email.

Our Company will be responsible for all the miscellaneous expenses during the course of your assignment. You will be assigned to two industries weekly and this can only take up to 2 hours per week. You will receive a paycheck for your weekly salary and assignment fund.

You can work with us where ever you are in United States .Send below info to get started by next week.

Full Name:_______________
Address ( Not P.O Box)______
City__State__Zip code:_____
Home Phone No__Cell Phone No:

------------------------------

Peter Lincoln
Regional Instructor
1504 Bay Road, Miami Beach, FL, 33139 < 786-406-6058

The request for details on my info made me suspicious.  I came to this site and found others who had encountered same.  I replied to Peter Lincoln and told him to buzz off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Research-Group/internet/Corporate-Research-Group-email-sent-to-my-email-We-need-a-candidate-for-secret-shopper-i-971859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Research Group