Complaint Review: Corporate Research Mysteryshops.com / liberty American Insurance Group,inc.

• Submitted: Thu, April 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 24, 2008

• Reported By:baytown Texas
Corporate Research Mysteryshops.com / liberty American Insurance Group,inc.
7785 66th. Street North Milford, Pinellas Park, fla.3380-8080, Connecticut, Florida U.S.A.

Corporate Research Mysteryshops.com /liberty American Insurance Group,inc. I AM TIRED OF THIS! DISABLED MOTHER OF 4 MAKES HONEST INQUIRY TO RESEARCH COMPANY & BANK IN Pinellas Park Florida, Milford Connecticut

Can't ANYONE stop these scams?I already deal with several disabilities;have 4 children, one grandson.I made an inquiry to this 'company',via internet,because I am not self employed and am not physically able to work outside my home.I understand there are reputable companies seeking honest personalities to represent policy, while offering reasonable wages as well.However;in my experience,this has not been the case.Willing to start immediately;they took notice of my dire financial need,and wasting little time extended to me what appeared to be a most lucrative offer.SPEND $3,950.00 AND keep the merchandise?To help my family,I would do ALMOST anything.They KNOW this!But,I will NOT break the LAW to do so.

"MYSTERY SHOPPER"....are there any reputable corporations on the internet any more?I NEED EMPLOYMENT ... my children need food and shelter..some of us face real hardship in providing these things...If any one knows of actual businesses that offer real stay-at-home opportunities,with possibilities of advancement in position or wage earning capabilities,my mind is still open enough...to listen.

This will be the third time I get to face the children and tell them it was all a lie!!

Mysterianne'
baytown, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2008 12:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Research-Mysteryshopscom-liberty-American-Insurance-Groupinc/Milford-Pinellas-Park-fla3380-8080-Connecticut-Florida-06460/Corporate-Research-Mysteryshopscom-liberty-American-Insurance-Groupinc-I-AM-TIRED-OF-T-328506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Research Mysteryshops.com / liberty American Insurance Group,inc.