Complaint Review: Corporate Research Vision

• Phone: 604-715-3429
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Corporate Research Vision Fraudulent, Scam, ripoff Burnaby, British Columbia

As I have looked and googled I have found many reports on this company, but my report is a little different; they really sucked me in. This company made me believe that I was actually "working" for them. I went to a few restaurants, rented a moving van, went to a retail store-all in the name of "Mystery Shopping". I recieved my salary/reimbursement check last week and had a friend deposit it in her account so I could cash it.

About 5 days later the check ( which was a cashiers check, i looked VERY VALID!) came back as "fake". The problem is I already spent some of the money out of her account, so now Im running around like crazy trying to come up with the money so she doesnt get into financial trouble.

I thought this was my paycheck! So, it could be worse- they could of sent me a check to cash and then send them a money order like they have done so many other victims I have found on the internet. They might have gotten "smart" and found a new way to sucker people in! They sent me a few money orders to cash and send back through money-gram, so I might of even helped them launder money!

Please be aware of this company!

Tupelo, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2007 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Research-Vision/Burnaby-British-Columbia-V5C-6C6/Corporate-Research-Vision-Fraudulent-Scam-ripoff-Burnaby-British-Columbia-250913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Research Vision