Alexander

• Updated: Mon, June 04, 2007

• Reported By:Fort Hood Texas
Corporate Research Vision
4170 Still Creek Drive Unit 35 Burnaby, British Columbia Canada

Corporate Research Vision Ripoff ALMOST GOT ME ARRESTED Burnaby British Columbia

*Consumer Comment: Thank you

I received an e-mail from a John Fisher stating that he got my resume off of American Job Bank, and that he was pleased to inform me that I have been preselected for a job mystery shopping with their company. I filled out their "application" and a couple days later, I received a ups package. I opened it and and found a cashiers check for $980 with instructions to "mystery shop" money gram. I don't have a local branch at my bank, so I took it to ACE check cashing store. When they tried to verify the check, they found out it was counterfeit - but didn't tell me. I didn't find out until a police officer came into the building and escorted me and my 7 YEAR OLD daughter out of the building.

I might still be facing charges even though I did not know!! Please, if you have received anything from this company, DO NOT USE IT. If anyone knows of any actions I can take, please, leave a message or contact info for me. By the way, Corporate Research Vision also goes by opinion4cash. Also, the BBB said that there was no negative reports on this company.

Cathy
Fort Hood, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2007 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Research-Vision/Burnaby-British-Columbia-V5C-6C6/Corporate-Research-Vision-Ripoff-ALMOST-GOT-ME-ARRESTED-Burnaby-British-Columbia-250465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Research Vision

AUTHOR: Sherri - (U.S.A.)

I am glad I decided to check the internet on this company I also got the email and signed up and just got the "check" in the mail today I will not proceed any further with this company.
I am sorry this happened to you but your posting may have saved me.