Complaint Review: Corporate Resort Specialist

• Submitted: Sat, November 10, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: Judy — Bryant Arkansas United States of America
Corporate Resort Specialist
3651 Lindell Rd. Suite D Las,Vegas ,NV Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Corporate Resort Specialist Corporate Resort USA Scammed me by promising to sell my timeshare in Branson,Missouri Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Corporate Resort Specialist/Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

Corporate Resort Specialists called and ask if I would like to sale my timeshare in Banson ,Mo. They claimed that they had a corporation buyer who wanted to buy 120 timeshares in Branson as a tax writeoff. They were ready to buy then.  I  agreed to sale our timeshare for $24,900.00. We had to send them $2,500 to get the paperwork started but be would get it back at the closing.  Over the next fdew months they called several times and said they needed more money to get to the closing . Each time they would say we would get thje money back when we signed the fiinal papers. After giving them $15,300 to close the deal they were going to pay us $51,300 for our timeshare. This went on from April 2010 to January 2011.Then we could not reach them on the phone . I have filed complaints with:Federal Trade Comission,the Police in Las Vegas and my town of Bryant,AR,Attorney Generals of all three states AR,MO,and NV,No one seems to have controll over the timeshare resale business. If what  they said was true they made over a million dollars just on this one scam. I taled to someone on the phone today that said he was scammed by thid same sceme with his timeshare in ST.Thomas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Resort-Specialist/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Corporate-Resort-Specialist-Corporate-Resort-USA-Scammed-me-by-promising-to-sell-my-times-967477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Resort Specialist

Corporate Resort Specialist/Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: collins80j - ()

They told me they could sell my Royal Elite timeshare in Mexico. Corporate Resorts Specialists are very dishonest people. $6, 200 and a disconnected phone. Found another number online but they will not acknowledge if Sarah Smiles, Thaddeus Caldwell or April Mendoza, or the heavyweight Frank Rizzo works there. The response to every question is "we are the answering service. What a crock. After 6 months, all communication was terminated. If I could shout from the highest mountain I have some advice for all timeshare owners..."you are not required to pay closing costs, title searches or escrow fees". Stay away from all companies pushing this as a sales pitch. when you sell your property.