Complaint Review: Corporate Resorts International Castle Resorts International

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2007

• Reported By:Sheffield Massachusetts
Corporate Resorts International Castle Resorts International
775 Warner Ln Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Corporate Resorts International AKA Castle Resorts International Anthony Gambino, Walter Fowler, Rebecca This company Ripped me off for $1,685.00 and left me high and dry and looking stupid. Orlando Florida

I was contacted by Anthony Gambino in November of 2006. He stated he could sell my timeshare and have me $20,000.00 by Christmas. Anthony called me several times while my account was being set up, but once it was set and he had my money it was like pulling teeth to get an honest asnwer out of anybody.

Famous excuses used by these guys are, "your paperwork is still out". Another good one is "let me check on it and I'll give you a call back". I believe honesty is very important. I was lied to several times. Phone calls never returned. Next thing I know corporate sales manager Anthony Gambino is not handling my account anymore, that's why he didn't call me.

I then contacted the better business bureau, the contacted Walter Fowler who had sent a reply to them stating I now have his direct kine and will have no problems getting a hold of him. HA HA HA! Walter doesn't return any calls either. Rebecca leaves her cell number to reach her if she's out of the office, but don't call it because she went off on me, like what are you doing calling my cell phone! Don't leave it on your message if you don't want people calling it!!!!!!

I waited all the way until August of 2007 to contact the Better Business Bureau. They informed me that they only will take one complaint from one person about a business. They sent me a list of contact numbers to try to call. I think the only number I will be calling is a lawyer I would be interested to hear from anyone who has had any luck with a lawyer getting involved, or anybody interested in getting a class action law suit together to try to get back all the money that has been stolen from us.

I feel that I have been violated and by reading some of these other reports I see I'm not alone. I felt angry before, but after reading some of these reports I find a little comfort that I am not alone. We need to stand together and get back the money that is righfully ours!

Sheffield, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2007 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Resorts-International-Castle-Resorts-International/Orlando-Florida-32803/Corporate-Resorts-International-AKA-Castle-Resorts-International-Anthony-Gambino-Walter-278274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Resorts International Castle Resorts International