Complaint Review: Corporate Security 917-361-6342

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Brooklyn Man — Brooklyn New York
Corporate Security 917-361-6342
Craigs List & Monster.com New York, New York United States of America

Corporate Security 917-361-6342 Security Guard scam bait & switch with "registration" fee New York, New York

I applied for a security guard position on Monster.com and also on Craigs List here in NYC. I should have been alerted that the long "HURRY NOW FOR THIS JOBS..." description was written by either a non-native English speaker or a 4th grader.

Anyway, they called me twice the next day speaking to me at length about my experience and talking about jobs. I asked them the name of the company and they said "Corporate Security" and I checked and three is no such company in the state licensing database.

Then they set an appt. for me but then "advised me" there was a $75 registration fee--which is garbage--with that, I told them no thanks and hung up.

They called me from 917-361-6342 twice. The woman sounded hispanic and was certainly not an English speaking natively. You can always Google this number 917-361-6342 to find out where they are with their scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Security-917-361-6342/New-York-New-York-/Corporate-Security-917-361-6342-Security-Guard-scam-bait-switch-with-registration-fee-1042736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Security 917-361-6342