Complaint Review: Corporate Services & Associates - CEO Douglas Burnett Of CSA

• Submitted: Sun, July 19, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Corporate Services & Associates - CEO Douglas Burnett Of CSA
4676 Amhurst Circle Destin, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 702-358-3013
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Corporate Services & Associates - CEO Douglas Burnett Of CSA Please use caution when working with Doug Burnett Destin Florida

*Author of original report: Response..

Just as a warning from a former insider from Mr. Burnett's many enterprises. Be on your guard, from my experience, he hires people then cannot provide them with a paycheck. He wrote me a check for work, however he took 90% of my pay back due to a personal loan I had taken from him. Also, the check he gave me was written out of New York and was not even his account, It was a clients who was a music producer. How did this happen you may ask, he took a loan from a CLIENT to pay his payroll. He left the person whom owned the office high and dry and because of his unscrupulous behavior cost this person his happy marriage.

So Mr. Burnett, pay your bills, take care of your clients as a professional, oh and I almost forgot, GO OUT OF BUSINESS, the world would be better for it.

A Former Employee NBDC
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2009 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Services-Associates-CEO-Douglas-Burnett-Of-CSA/Destin-Florida/Corporate-Services-Associates-CEO-Douglas-Burnett-Of-CSA-Please-use-caution-when-worki-471350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Services & Associates - CEO Douglas Burnett Of CSA

AUTHOR: Ross - (USA)

For shame to use the race card, and no I am not a competitor either, my name is Ross, does that now ring a bell. Do not assume something unless you have facts.

I have facts and documentation to back up all my claims, legally and ethically.

Now you know who really posted this.

Insert foot into mouth and bite down...

AUTHOR: Corporate services & associates - (U.S.A.)

First of all who ever wrote this is a complete liar. This incident never took place for I never had a client who was in New York that was a Music Producer. I never wrote a gave a check to any of my employees on my clients account for I do not have access to that information. I never owned a company with the intials of NBDC. Plus I never would loan someone 90 percent of thier check!!!

The only person I have ever agreed to do office space with was a con artist and racisit and he tried to steal my business deals along with his buddies help who should not even be in this line of work and still working this business to this day outside of a federal  and/or state injunction not to be associated with this line of work. These people even brag about how happy they are to know that someone was murdered we both knew mutually.

I think that this letter came from one of my competitiors who just heard about the expansion of my company and my customer service department and his disgruntled and or in terminology so he can understand it---He would be a "Hater". Once all the facts are proven and I can find out who wrote this, I will be filing a lawsuit for "slander and trying to defame my character. Be a real man, state your name, your phone number, your address...If this took place lets go to the labor board, file a lawsuit.

I am only going up in business not out because everyday I work harder to make things better for my clients, my staff, and the company. It is people like you that I look forward to dealing with because your intent is to harm not help. I never cost anyone thier marriage the guy that owned the building if I remember correctly was already losing his marrigage because he was not paying bills and he wanted me to come in and turn his company around like I have for so many of my clients and associates for the better..I no longer am in the line of work of being "taken advantage of", with that in mind you and your racist buddies can take a free ride in gasoline underwear to HELL!!!!

It is guys like you who were jealous of my success and ruined a multi-million dollar deal for me just because you see me surpass you at every obstacle and turn that is in front of me.

Warm Regards You Racist and Ignorant Felon