Complaint Review: Corporate Transportation

• Updated: Mon, August 30, 2010

• Reported By: Vinnie — Coconut Creek Florida United States of America
Corporate Transportation
15841 Pines Boulevard Pembroke Pines, Florida United States of America

Corporate Transportation Corporate Transportation Pembroke Pines, Florida is a fraud - Pembroke Pines, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: He got the service plus aditional service when they had to return to the Airport.

On the month of December of 2009 I booked a transportation service with Corporate Transportation, (http://corporatetransportation.net/) for the 12th of that same month.

The driver arrived 10 minutes late, when I looked at the car I was very upset, I had requested a Chevrolet Tahoe and they sent me a Ford Expedition that looked 2005/2006. The driver wasn't uniformed properly, he was wearing a jeans pants and a short sleeve polo shirt. The driver didn't seem very experienced, wasn't at all courteous and his English was very poor.

At the end of the service they gave me a bill in the total of $460.00. I gave them my Debit Card. When I looked at my bank statement I found out that there were two charges made by Corporate Transportation Services, one charge in the value of $460.00 and the other charge in the value of $246.68. I contacted Corporate Transportation immediately and spoke with Ed San Pedro. He requested a copy of my bank statement showing the charges, I faxed it to him the same day. From that day on I never was able to contact him through phone, e-mail or fax. When I call Corporate Transportation and explain what is happening they tell me that the only one that can help me is Ed San Pedro and suggest that I leave him a message, He never replied to one of my messages!

Until the present moment I'm trying to get the amount that was overcharged ($246.68) back, but still haven't been able to. I made a complaint on BBB but Corporate Transportation never answered. Corporate Transportation Services have horrible customer service. I'm very disappointed with this company and would never recommend it to anyone! Stay away from them!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2010 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Transportation/Pembroke-Pines-Florida-33027/Corporate-Transportation-Corporate-Transportation-Pembroke-Pines-Florida-is-a-fraud-Pe-593395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Transportation

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: CORPORATE TRANSPORTATION - (United States of America)

First we do not promise which make of vehicle, second we only use ford products so we never promised him a tahoe. He got a ford expedition 2008.

The aditional charges were be cause the driver took him home as requested and when he got there he said please take me back to the airport. This customer filled a BBB report and also with the credit card company and lost both cases.

He has paid for services rendered and any refunds have been issued.

As far as we are fraud we have been doing bussiness for 25 years and we hold an "A" rating with the BBB.

This is someone who thought he could scare us into given him a discount it did not work but this report should be removed because he paid for the service he recevied period.

Corporate Transportation