Complaint Review: Corporate Travel Network

• Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: Sabrina — Tracy California United States of America
Corporate Travel Network
1230 Peachtree St. Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Corporate Travel Network This company is very good at what they do, they got to me through my company fax machine! Atlanta , Georgia

I picked up a flyer from my company fax machine that read ;  MEMO To: All Employees From: HR Dept Re: Employee Travel Program Of course this got my attention becasue it came from the " HR Dept" Long story short i called the number and purchased a trip to Hawaii for two. I was sent an electronic reciept to sign and return which i did and then i recived a confirmation receipt with a different # to call to book the trip. I called the # right away and to my suprise there was no answer at all, i called back 4 more times hoping there was just an issue with the phone lines but no one ever answered. I then called the " reservations " # and someone answered right away i explained my experience and was put on hold. I was put on hold, spoken to abusively and  hung up on an additional 5 times before i gave up and faced the fact that i was a victim of fraud.  This happened to me 6/27/12 and i have made it my personal mission to find and bring these disgusting, morally bankrupt, Lazy, unlawful and  Sorry individuals DOWN.  We did not lose an extreme amount of money but it was hard earned and i will get it back! i dont have a lot of time but what little extra i do have will be dedicated to finding these people and making sure they are brought to justice for the many crimes they have committed. They are literally robbing people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corporate-Travel-Network/Atlanta-Georgia-30309/Corporate-Travel-Network-This-company-is-very-good-at-what-they-do-they-got-to-me-throug-917760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corporate Travel Network