• Report: #202717

• Submitted: Mon, July 24, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, December 20, 2008

• Reported By:ochlocknee Georgia
Correctional Billing Services
P.o.box 1010 Selma, Alabama U.S.A.

Correctional Billing Services, evercom ripoff, calls always dropped Selma Alabama

*Consumer Comment: Correctional billing services is ripping me off

*Consumer Comment: Correctional billing services is ripping me off

correctional billing services are always dropping my calls! when i call to complain they try to blame the problem on me,eventhough i have told them time after time that i do not have any custom calling features and that i am using a landline phone. they have given me credit for dropped calls under 4 minutes but most of my dropped calls are over 4 minutes. it is bad enough to be charged outragious rates for a complete call but to have to pay those prices for calls that are dropped is highway robbery.

from what i have read on this site and (((ROR REDACTED LINK FOR SECURITY PURPOSES))) many many people are having this same problem and it has been going on for years.i know good and well that residental phone companys would
not be able to get away with such unsatisfactory service so why is correctional billing services getting away with it.

i read on their home page that they "design,install,operate,and maintain sophisticated systems." obviously they are not maintaining them very well.i would like to see something done about this company.

Angela
ochlocknee, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2006 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Correctional-Billing-Services/Selma-Alabama-36702/Correctional-Billing-Services-evercom-ripoff-calls-always-dropped-Selma-Alabama-202717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Correctional Billing Services

Correctional billing services is ripping me off

AUTHOR: Patricia - (U.S.A.)

My husband is incarcerated in the New Castle Correctional Fac. in Indiana. Everytime we get on the phone the service is bad. We get booted everytime. Then he calls back and there is a connection fee agian . There are times that we have to talk about legal things and this is so disruptive. I have spent thousands of dollars on calls and get treated disresectfully when I do call. I pay and pay and I have told them about the disconnection and there isnt anything they will do. I have a 98.00$ bill and most of them are from being booted off. You would think within the 2 years they would refund me something after all I have paid thousands in. Now he cant call home for christmas our daughter is 2 yrs old. And not to mention there out of Canada. Not from the U.S.

Correctional billing services is ripping me off

AUTHOR: Patricia - (U.S.A.)