Complaint Review: Correctional Billing Services

• Submitted: Wed, May 19, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 19, 2010

• Reported By: Carol — Duncan South Carolina United States of America
Correctional Billing Services

Correctional Billing Services Takes money out of my account when no calls have been made. Money is taken out for no reason. Internet

I put money on a prepaid phone account for calls coming from a correctional facility.  Three times in the last few months money is taken from my account for no reason.  I check my balance everyday so I know what the balance should be. I have contacted them by phone and by faxing a complaint form but no resolution to the problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2010 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Correctional-Billing-Services/internet/Correctional-Billing-Services-Takes-money-out-of-my-account-when-no-calls-have-been-made-604854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Correctional Billing Services