Complaint Review: Corsacana bedding

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: Jennifer — Ellenboro North Carolina United States of America
Corsacana bedding
8426 triad drive Greensboro, North Carolina United States of America

Corsacana bedding Rip us off, this is our third mattress, because they will not refund us our money! Greensboro, North Carolina

We are on our 3rd mattress by Corsicana. We asked for a refund but they refused. After only 2 months the mattress had two huge sink wholes one on each side and a big hump in the middle we exchanged that mattress after going back and forth with the cust. Serv. rep for about 6 weeks!

Once we got the 2 nd mattress it started to sag and sink on each side again in less than 2 months.

We called customer service again took about 6 weeks of calling them to finally exchange the 2nd mattress because they would not give us our money back. All three mattress caused terrible body pain, back, knees, hips neck. It is the worse mattress ever made, they should be out lawned, they are unhealthy and unfit I can't believe they are still in business after ripping so many people off.

I have never in my life have had so much body pain .... But I have been sleeping in a hole for 2 1/2 years now. [continued below]....
..........I need a lawyer to teach them a lesson. They need to be shut down! My husband and I Have been thru 3 mattress in less than 3 years. We want our money back!

Do not buy this brand , you will be sorry if you do, it sags, it sinks, it turns into a humpy lumpy bed that causes bad body pain and makes having sex with your spouse almost impossible, you can't snuggle, because of the huge hump in the middle. Corsicana is a big rip off do not buy this brand

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corsacana-bedding/Greensboro-North-Carolina-27408/Corsacana-bedding-Rip-us-off-this-is-our-third-mattress-because-they-will-not-refund-1004469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corsacana bedding