Complaint Review: Cory B

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Cory — Florence Maine United States of America
Cory B

Cory B MY EXPEREINCE WITH MOTOBUYS HAS BEEN XLINT! Internet

I have experienced nothing but ultimate customer service from Motobuys and their staff, Bill, John, Sam and a lady who i didnt catch her name when I call motobuys. Motobuys  not only made my purchase easy with all my questions answered but responded to my emails and calls within 1 business day which makes this dealing with them even easier to handle with any problems I have had with the atvs I purchase from them.

There is no doubt I would recommend there service to others and have no doubt they will continue to help me with any futures problems that may arise. Not only did I buy 2 atvs I also got Xlint customer service to go with my purchase.  thank u again

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cory-B/internet/Cory-B-MY-EXPEREINCE-WITH-MOTOBUYS-HAS-BEEN-XLINT-Internet-958479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cory B