Complaint Review: Corydon G. Clark M.D. - The ADD Clinic

• Submitted: Mon, July 26, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 26, 2004

• Reported By:Kingman Arizona
Corydon G. Clark M.D. - The ADD Clinic
2373 Renaissance Dr # A Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 702-736-1919
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Corydon G. Clark M.D. - ADD Clinic - Child Psychiatrist medicated my three children with amphetamines for alleged ADHD diagnosis against my will Las Vegas Nevada

First of all, I never believed that three children from the same family could all need amphetamines and are all ADHD. I believe that much of a child's behavior is cased by environmental factors and possibly affected by diet. I see medicating children as a last resort and I find it incomprehensible to ignore the input from one parent, when diagnosing children.

Clark was disciplined by both the California and then the Nevada Medical Board for serious allegations of criminal sexual child abuse of his young boy patients in what he refers to as "hot tub therapy." The accusations and decision are available from the California Medical Board and are graphic. Of course he insists that he is innocent. Clark did not go to trial, but instead settled the matter agreeing to certain terms.

Clark was ordered to undergo psychiatric care and agreed to 6 years probation and was restricted from being alone with young boys. Probation was recently lifted.

In my case, he interfered with my parental rights for about 5 years by assisting my ex-spouse in alienating my children from me and keeping them all on drugs. One of the children now has had serious drug abuse problems, which arguably may be a consequence of long-term use of prescription amphetamines.

In short, Clark was another player who ruined my life and possibly my children's lives. My children are grown now and we will never get those years back. They are gone forever.

Alan
Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2004 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corydon-G-Clark-MD-The-ADD-Clinic/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Corydon-G-Clark-MD-ADD-Clinic-Child-Psychiatrist-medicated-my-three-children-with-a-100610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corydon G. Clark M.D. - The ADD Clinic