Complaint Review: Corydon G. Clark, M.D.

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Wyks — York Nebraska United States of America
Corydon G. Clark, M.D.
2373 Renaissance Dr # A Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Corydon G. Clark, M.D. Took my three young boys out of his care because of his "hot tub therapy" Las Vegas , Nevada

I was shocked to read the other review about Dr. Corydon Clark.  When I lived near Sacramento CA, he was the Dr. of my three sons, who were young at the time.  This was in the 90's.  Two of my sons were diagnosed with ADHD, and the other one with ADD.  Dr. Clark diagnosed my youngest when he was 3 years old, and medicated him when he began school.  Over the years, my sons stayed in therapy with Dr. Clark, even when he began having what he referred to as "hot tub therapy" in his home.  The whole idea of that just freaked me out.  I questioned my sons, who all three went into the hot tub with Dr. Clark together.

They said that nothing weird happened, they just talked and relaxed in the hot tub.  As time went on though, I continued to feel weirded out by the whole idea of it.  I finally quit taking them to Dr. Clark because of this freaked out feeling.  Imagine my shock to go online to see what Dr. Clark is doing these days, and find that he was disciplined by the California Medical Board for the very thing that made me feel so uneasy -- his 'hot tub therapy'.  No, my sons have never said Dr. Clark did anything to any of them.  And I don't know if he did or didn't.

I just know that my feeling was that he 'might' be doing something, or 'might' be intending that at some point.  Dr. Clark himself seemed a wonderful Dr. during all the years he was with my sons.  I just couldn't get past that weirded out feeling when he began his 'hot tub therapy".  And it seems my feelings were pretty much on target, seeing how he was later 'disciplined' for it.  Dr. Clark says it was all innocent, nothing happened.  If so.... why did he settle the matter rather than go to trial??  Why is now practicing in Nevada??  Why is he being allowed to practice AT ALL, anywhere??  My concern is also for any current patient he is treating.  Do they realize his past?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 12:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corydon-G-Clark-MD/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Corydon-G-Clark-MD-Took-my-three-young-boys-out-of-his-care-because-of-his-hot-tub-t-1008404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corydon G. Clark, M.D.