Complaint Review: Cosmetique Beauty Club

• Submitted: Sat, December 23, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, December 23, 2006

• Reported By:Danville Virginia
Cosmetique Beauty Club
8757 Unnovation Way Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Cosmetique Beauty Club Cancelled and Still Billed and Shipped Chicago Illinois

Yet another ripoff. I am so tired of shady internet companies. I took out a trail membership for a couple of dollars, and cancelled as I could do by contacting customer service by phone. It seemed this was no problem, I had my membership number and I thought they would cancel as they said they would.... RIGHT! I came home today to yet another package from this company and a bill which informed me that my visa has been billed for $25.90!

I see where this company claims it takes 30 days for this to arrive 3rd class. LOL PLEASE... They charge you plenty of shipping. What a lie!!!! I am going to press fraud charges against them as I emailed them I would. This has just got to stop! Even at this, if they do credit it back to my debit card, they have tied up my money for a couple of weeks and they could have very well made my account overdraw by taking out funds which were not authorized.

Wise Up Internet companies. Society is not going to lay back and take this off of you any longer. We are becoming aware of just how to fight back and take you down.

Danville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2006 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cosmetique-Beauty-Club/Chicago-Illinois-60682/Cosmetique-Beauty-Club-Cancelled-and-Still-Billed-and-Shipped-Chicago-Illinois-226981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cosmetique Beauty Club