Complaint Review: Cosmetique Beauty Club

• Submitted: Thu, November 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 19, 2009

• Reported By: Lisamarie — peabody Massachusetts U.S.A.
Cosmetique Beauty Club
internet, Massachusetts United States of America

Cosmetique Beauty Club Read the rip off from others and I cannot believe they did read the fine print, internet, Massachusetts

I went to look up Cosmetique Beauty Club and saw the  2 Rip off sites. So of course I had to read them. Although the sites reports were mainly to 2003 to 2006 , there was one from 2008. What surpured me was how people did not read the fine print of how the program it worked.

Secondly, how people said there was no phonenumber to call, please, it is right on the front of there bill enclosed with the package, for those who said they did not get a package, they can look up on line to get their official site or their phone number will be on their bank statement beside the charge.

Thirdly, you can call your bank and stop payment, this is inplace for 6 months to a year depending on the bank. You can also call yout debit card stolen, this will guantee no more future charges. The card arrives within 3 to 7 days depending on the bank.

I am a member of Cosmetique Beauty Club. I have never had a problem contacting them, changing my options of shopments and how I will pay.

I mean these complaints were 3-6 years ago and only 1 in 2008. A lot has changed since 2003 & 2006.

So I guess mine story is a rebuttal to those complaints. Because Cosmetique is a good company. They do respond to your calls. I have never emailed, I prefer verbal.

I am very happy with their product and service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2009 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cosmetique-Beauty-Club/internet-Massachusetts-01960/Cosmetique-Beauty-Club-Read-the-rip-off-from-others-and-I-cannot-believe-they-did-read-th-525720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cosmetique Beauty Club