Complaint Review: Cosmetique Beauty Club

• Updated: Tue, May 06, 2003

• Reported By:Erie Pennsylvania
Cosmetique Beauty Club
www.Cosmetique.com Internet U.S.A.

Cosmetique Beauty Club Keep charging my account won't respond to emails ripoff business from hell Internet

*Author of original report: Finally acknowledged my email

I ordered a sample of make up from Cosmetique for $1.00 plus shipping and handling. Not only did I not recieve the "sample" they debited my account.

Now one month later they are still charging my account but for $24.90. I have never recieved anything from this club and I don't even have a phone number or address to cancel.

I keep writing emails but I am not getting a response.

Erie, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2003 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cosmetique-Beauty-Club/internet/Cosmetique-Beauty-Club-Keep-charging-my-account-wont-respond-to-emails-ripoff-business-fr-55404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cosmetique Beauty Club

Finally acknowledged my email

AUTHOR: Shannon - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for contacting us regarding your membership. As requested, your membership has been cancelled. However another beauty kit has already been invoiced and we are unable to stop it. If you do not want this shipment, simply refuse it when it comes. Just write refused on the front and put it back in a public mailbox. We will issue credit to the account once we
receive the kit. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may caused.

Issue credit for the 4.95 charge it shipped out on 4-2-03.

However, another kit did ship out on 4-30-03 keep in mind that the kits are shipped third class regular mail so we have to allow 30 days for delivery. We have to allow 30 days in order to issue any kind of credit. If you do not receive the kit on May 30 contact us and we will issue credit.

If you do receive it you can refuse and return to sender for a credit.

Contact us with any further questions

Cosmetique Customer Service