Complaint Review: Cosmin Sabadus

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: anon — New Jersey
Cosmin Sabadus
, Select State/Province USA

of Cosmin, First Resource Heating & Air located in Lowell North Sloppy Service, Missed ETA, Rude People, Very Unhappy! Lowell North nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: First Response Great Work

*Consumer Suggestion: Location?

First Resource heating and Air was just awful! My ac still dosnt work. tech were rude!!. tracked dirt in my home, walked around like they owned the place. They were just so smug! They charged me much more than I expected or was told. Very unprofessional and I was very very unhappy with service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cosmin-Sabadus/Select-StateProvince/of-Cosmin-First-Resource-Heating-Air-located-in-Lowell-North-Sloppy-Service-Missed-1077763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cosmin Sabadus

#1 Consumer Suggestion

First Response Great Work

AUTHOR: Elizabeth - ()

I have received excellent work by First Resource. We are repeat customers and they are always on time and courteous. I am sorry this individual had a bad experience and  find this out of the norm for First Response's service. They give me cost estimates prior to work and I agree to them before work is completed. I've had no cost surprises or repair surprises other than what would be typical for old a/c units and furnaces.  I felt I should mention something since our experience with this company has always been a positive one.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Location?

AUTHOR: Elizabeth - ()

I am surprised by this comment as it is posted by an anonymous person in New Jersey. This company is located in Gastonia, NC And does local work. Perhaps thiviewport should be removed as it could not pertain to the same company.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC