Complaint Review: CostCaptain.com

• Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Tomk — Missoula Montana United States of America
CostCaptain.com
Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

CostCaptain.com took the money but did not have the product Atlanta, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Order issues

On 12/6/12 I ordered (on line) a protective cover for a Samsung Note & paid for 3-5 day shipping.

Costcaptain bill my credit card on 12/11/12
. 12/15/12 I inquired about my order by email. 12/16/12 they emailed me that they did not have the item and asked if I wanted to cancel.  12/17/12 I cancelled the order by email & reminded them that I wanted my card refunded . 12/21/12 I emailed that they had not responded.  12/22/12 They emailed that they still did not have the item & did I want to cancel.
I again cancel.  12/22/12 they email that they had cancelled my order.  1/6/13 I emailed that my CCard had not been credited.  1/6/13 I received a robo-email that said their current turnaround time to review is one day.

1/16/13 I called their customer service number & got a recording that said they were busy and to leave name, phone #, & order# and they would get back.  I have not heard back.

1/26/13 I called my Ccard Company to dispute the charge and they credited my card back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CostCaptaincom/Atlanta-Georgia-30306/CostCaptaincom-took-the-money-but-did-not-have-the-product-Atlanta-Georgia-1006301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CostCaptain.com

Order issues

AUTHOR: costcaptain - (United States of America)

Hi,
We can't tell your order number from the report, but if you are still having issues with your order, please email support@costcaptain.zendesk.com or call 866-912-9222.
Thank you.