Complaint Review: Costa Riviera Real Estate Mary Sue Abernethy Norm Nelson

• Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: Brian Olsech — Illinois
Costa Riviera Real Estate Mary Sue Abernethy Norm Nelson
marysue@costariviera.com Nationwide Mexico

Costa Riviera Real Estate Mary Sue Abernethy Norm Nelson Scammers! Act like elderly victims after robbing you! Bucerias Nationwide

I wanted to buy a home in the Bahia of Banderas to escape from the cold winters of the North East. After a couple searches I found the Costa Riviera site to have some very interesting viewings and it also seemed like they were ran by trustworthy people from what you can see. I gave them a call early 2012 to let them know that I was interested and that I would be taking a trip down in the spring. When I went down there to check out the places they were very welcoming and patient with me except for Mr Colin Murak who was kind of anti social and didn't really have anything to do with what happened.

I finally found the home I wanted to buy and sat down with them to crunch the numbers and we agreed on the sum. (circa 200 grand) I returned home to arrange the payment with my bank and as soon as I made they payment I called Mary and Norm to let them both know.

The account they asked me to deposit the funds to was

Bank address

Puerto Vallarta Branch :102
Beneficiary: Costa Riviera Real Estat
Account CLABE: 00217347516031****
Phone number: 52 322 226 6110

They sent me the purchase agreement but no title. [continued below]....
..... When I went back to Mexico to figure out the property situation it ended up being a condo with several legal problems including a double purchase agreement. I had to find a lawyer and since then have been spending ridiculous amounts of money and time trying to recouperate what I can. Every time I talk to Norm and Mary they play the victims and they even got a restraining order against me just by saying lies to the police.

I am going to make it my mission to publicly defame you guys for what you have done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 05:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Costa-Riviera-Real-Estate-Mary-Sue-Abernethy-Norm-Nelson-/nationwide/Costa-Riviera-Real-Estate-Mary-Sue-Abernethy-Norm-Nelson-Scammers-Act-like-elderly-vi-1087438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Costa Riviera Real Estate Mary Sue Abernethy Norm Nelson