Complaint Review: Costas Dvd

• Updated: Mon, March 12, 2012

• Reported By: Eva — Roanoke Virginia United States of America
Costas Dvd
China Nationwide United States of America

Costas Dvd Rene Sadler I order somplete series of Texas Ranger, complete series Knight Rider and complete series of Julia. I spend $264.83 on my visa. I lost my amount of money because I thought this company was ok becau Bejing, Nationwide

I am very disappointed I order complete series of Texas Ranger, Knight Rider and Julia.   The cost for All 3 series was $264.83.   I trusted this company because everytime I email Rene Sadler will send email back.  I am on disability I saved my money for my father and I to watch together he is 90 and to get rip off.   My visa is not doing anything because I should had dispute 60 days of the date.  I been emailing back and forth with Rene Sadler from Nov. until last of February until I found out they was a rip off company.   I think this is so sad.  I never would ever thought someone could be so cruel.   Alot of the DVD's do not work.   Knight Rider we cannot watch not working in my tv which i have a tv with dvd combo.  Rene send email for me to try different things.    I am out of $264.83 dollars.   I am praying this person will be found and everyone can get there money back.  God knows best!   How can someone looked at there selves everyday doing what they are doing?  I am praying each day I will get my money back and they will not be able to rip off anyone else.   I know now how the visa work.  I just never experience this before.  BOXLINC+17143332918

rene.sadler1@gmail.com        Customer Support DVD Media.    I have my copies of email back and forth that she send me.   Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Costas-Dvd/nationwide/Costas-Dvd-Rene-Sadler-I-order-somplete-series-of-Texas-Ranger-complete-series-Knight-Rid-852756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Costas Dvd