Complaint Review: Costco Wholesale Corporation

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Jessy — San Ramon California United States of America
Costco Wholesale Corporation
3150 Fostoria Way, Danville, CA 94526 Danville, California United States of America

Costco Wholesale Corporation Costco Wholesale 21 OW0008363 Blueberry Muffins had flooring baked in it, cause servere pain and scaring Danville, California

*Consumer Comment: now you have to answer to bob from irvine

*Consumer Comment: What did you go through?

I purchased the blueberry muffins for the softball team and the children in the daycare.  I happen to be hungry and open them before getting home.  As I was driving I took a bite out of the muffin and chewed on what I thought was a blueberry, until my mouth started to hurt and my tooth started to feel a cracking. I spit it out and my mouth was bleeding. I went straight back to the store file a complaint and made a complaint with the Food and Drug Administration for Contra Costa County. I have had pain and nightmares of my children eating this. Thank God I was not killed, and the children did not have to go through with what I went through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Costco-Wholesale-Corporation/Danville-California-/Costco-Wholesale-Corporation-Costco-Wholesale-21-OW0008363-Blueberry-Muffins-had-flooring-978292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Costco Wholesale Corporation

now you have to answer to bob from irvine

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

as if you didn't suffer enough, now bob from irvine wants answers

What did you go through?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

The first thing you did, with your mouth bleeding and your tooth cracking, was not to seek medical attention but to go back to Costco and file a complaint.

You talk about pain and nightmares.  Yet not one mention about what the doctor/dentist said when you went to see them.

Also, exactly how big was this piece for you to instantly determine it was flooring?  When you returned to Costco what did they do?
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC