• Report: #1051943

• Submitted: Sat, May 18, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: clouds24usa — Calumet City Illinois
9915 W. 159 St. Orland Park, Illinois USA

Costco The Warehouse Manager said I didn't want me come back to work for them with no reason. Orland Park Illinois

When I first came to Costco the Event Manager was saying that I wasn't talking loud enough, and my volume was the same as other workers. My recent event at Costco the Warehouse manager name Gale was saying that I wasn't talking to any customers, and I want you to stand in front of the table so I can see you promoting the product. She told me that at time of my lunch break, and while all this was happening one of the customers said that not true your talking to me. When I was going to get my timesheet to sign out. The Event Manager told me go into the hallway to sign out. The events occur on March 22,2013- March 25, 2013 and April 20,2013-April 21,2013.

I was asking the Vice President Midwest Region why the warehouse manager was so angry towards me. He said I knew her for years, and if you call anyone about this you will no longer be allow in Costco, also I will be saying your trespassing. I try to talk to John Garry who’s President for Midwest Region over Lou the Vice President, and I was only able to talk to his assistant. She told me John Garry don’t need to talk to me about my concerns, and he already in agreement with Warehouse Manager name Gal at Costco, and Lou the Vice President, and he feel they don’t need to look into this any further that I just didn’t live up to standards of Costco. I was terminated from working with Triple Point Interactions from doing any future work with their company, because of what Costco was telling them. Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Costco/Orland-Park-Illinois-60462/Costco-The-Warehouse-Manager-said-I-didnt-want-me-come-back-to-work-for-them-with-no-re-1051943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Costco