Complaint Review: Costume Hut, Costume Disguises

• Reported By:Prince Rupert British Columbia
Costume Hut, Costume Disguises
1780 Allard, Suite A Brossard, Quebec Canada

Costume Hut, Costume Disguises ripoff Brossard Quebec Canada

I ordered from Costume Hut on September 26, 2005. I placed an order for a girls costume and a boys costume. I did receive one costume in the mail for my daughter. It was not the right size but I kept it as it fit (was kind a tight) my daughter. I did not receive my boy's costume so I tried calling and sent emails. I finally received word that the costume was backordered and would not be here in time for halloween. I asked for a full refund. They then got back to me and said that my costume was shipped out on October 24, 2005 and that I should receive it in time for Halloween. I waited and waited and waited. No costume ever showed up. They said that they received the costume back as it was sent to a wrong address. They asked me if I wanted a refund on December 9/05. I told them to refund my credit card and have not heard back from them since. I have sent many emails since then but have not heard back from them. I contacted my credit card company but they said there is nothing they can do as I authorized this purchase. So I am out $50 for this costume.

Prince Rupert, British Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2006 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Costume-Hut-Costume-Disguises/Brossard-Quebec/Costume-Hut-Costume-Disguises-ripoff-Brossard-Quebec-Canada-185451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Costume Hut, Costume Disguises