Complaint Review: Costumes4less.com

• Updated: Thu, August 07, 2014

• Reported By: Threnody — Kaplan Louisiana
Costumes4less.com
Internet USA

Costumes4less.com Costumes 4 Less They scammed my money and sent me a cheap costume. Refused to correct the issue. Paramount California

I purchased an expensive costume to prepare early for Halloween. They took my money and instead o sending the correct item, they sent a cheap badly made facsimile. When I inquired about it, asking if we could make it right I was told no that I did not pay for the item I ordered.

The Cheap costume was 55.95

The Costume I paid for was 84.95 with shipping at 6.45 with a total of 100.85

They refused to make this right and treated me like I was a scam artist. I provided them with a copy of the Pay Pal receipt and they laughed it off.

I will try and upload a copy of my pay pal screen shot to show I paid the correct amount.

STAY away from this scam company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Costumes4lesscom/internet/Costumes4lesscom-Costumes-4-Less-They-scammed-my-money-and-sent-me-a-cheap-costume-Refu-1168260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Costumes4less.com