Complaint Review: Cosumer Trust Financial

• Updated: Fri, September 21, 2007

• Reported By:Delevan New York
Cosumer Trust Financial
www.ctfstore.com Internet U.S.A.

Cosumer Trust Financial Consumer Trust Financial knows your bank account is not safe Internet Internet

I applied for a loan from Consumer Trust Financial on the internet and they refused me and before I knew it the took $149.00 from my checking account. My bank is charging me $149.00 plus $30.00 for overdraft fee. It also caused 2 other overdrafts against my account. Please help me anyway you can. Thank you.

Donald
Delevan, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2007 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cosumer-Trust-Financial/internet/Cosumer-Trust-Financial-Consumer-Trust-Financial-knows-your-bank-account-is-not-safe-Inter-275633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cosumer Trust Financial