Complaint Review: Cottage Industries

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:Yakima Washington
Cottage Industries
cotind.com/ Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Cottage Industries Just keep charging your account Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: $25 charge corrected

I tried out a kit with these folks and it didn't work out. I found it much more difficult to do then I had expected. So I sent the kit back to them as per their instructions and requested the $25 refund. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I certainly did not expect them to charge my account again. Now I am out even more money. These folks are just a scam. Don't give them ANY of your account information EVER.

Sheryl
Yakima, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2008 02:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cottage-Industries/Orlando-Florida/Cottage-Industries-Just-keep-charging-your-account-Orlando-Florida-302544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cottage Industries

$25 charge corrected

AUTHOR: Sheryl - (U.S.A.)

Following my filing of this report and a report with the BBB the charge to my credit card was reversed and the $25 credit was issued.