Complaint Review: Cottman

• Submitted: Wed, June 27, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: Mommie''s girls — New Orleans Louisiana United States of America
Earhart blvd New Orleans, Louisiana United States of America

Cottman Russell He told my husband one thing..& told me another..he was making up prices & had nothing on paper.When we asked to just fix the leak he told us $700+ just to diagnois the problem $498+$ 80 for the tow, New Orleans, Louisiana

I'm so upset bcuz I thought googling this big time shop..they would do right. This is wht they specialize in why do yu rip people off, but claim yu r trying to help? $2700 for a leak? Really? Them he had to call back with pricing, but yu r the Mgr! He made up all the prices & said he need to talk with the Mechanic. I'm beyond upset..I'm hurt bcuz this is my only way to get around with my baby. I'll never trust a shop again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 04:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cottman/-New-Orleans-Louisiana-/Cottman-Russell-He-told-my-husband-one-thing-told-me-anotherhe-was-making-up-prices-903452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cottman