Alexander

Complaint Review: CouchSurf.org Winston Wu

• Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: victim of couchsurf.org and winston — Internet United States of America
CouchSurf.org Winston Wu

CouchSurf.org Winston Wu children exposed to inappropriate touching, sexism, hate speech goglobal dating scam, happierabroad scam refunds not honored, couchsurfing lets sexual predators in your home, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Warning to the heckler above posting FAKE stories

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Winston Wu, leaked youtube video

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This lying heckler has never even met Winston Wu!

Omg couchsurf.orgl promotes this complete tool bag named Winston Wu. The website couchsurf.org promotes him as a 'free thinker, seeker of truth' blah, blah.

Really?

We met a whiny, blame American women for men problems, broke pervert, who left his asian man juice stains on our couch, and worse, my sister caught him in the act. He is a disgusting person who hides out for Free ducking men who were burned believing if they purchased his book they could find love overseas. couchsurf.org is a great site if you are a pervert, avoiding justice, the IRS and need to travel in secret and cannot pay for a hotel. Can't wait to see whom couchsurf.org promotes next, Ted Bundy perhaps.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CouchSurforg-Winston-Wu/internet/CouchSurforg-Winston-Wu-children-exposed-to-inappropriate-touching-sexism-hate-speech-1011098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CouchSurf.org Winston Wu

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Warning to the heckler above posting FAKE stories

AUTHOR: Truth seeker - (U.S.A.)

IMPORTANT NOTE to the heckler above posting FAKE stories about me:

Under the first amendment of the US constitution, you do have a right to write an honest critical review or critique of me. However, you do NOT have the right to make up FALSE stories about me, which constitutes lies and fabrication. To do so is a CRIMINAL act and thus you will be treated as a criminal and prosecuted as one.

This is a warning to you. I have ways of tracking you down and finding your IP from your post here.

You are a truly sick person. If I met someone like you, I'd remember. But I obviously haven't. You won't even give your name. You are just some psycho. So please heed my warning.

To learn about the real Winston Wu, see my about me page:
About Winston Wu

Also see my real third party character references, personal and professional: (most are sourced and linked)
References for Winston Wu

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Winston Wu, leaked youtube video

AUTHOR: Winston Wu Sounds Gay or Asian - (United States of America)

This Wu characted is notorious. Just watch his Youtube links, he is a creeper.

Winston Wu exposed

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This lying heckler has never even met Winston Wu!

AUTHOR: Truth seeker - (U.S.A.)

I am Winston Wu. This lying heckler doesn't even know me and doesn't even sound credible or sincere at all.

First, I do not get drunk and can barely tolerate alcohol. Anyone who knows me knows that. Second, I do not masturbate in front of others nor do I stain couches.

Couchsurfing does not promote me. I promoted myself on there in my profile as a freethinker. I don't know why you are bringing Couchsurfing into this. It is not related.

No one I know on Couchsurfing or HospitalityClub would write this kind of thing, so most likely I have never met you.

Why don't you identify yourself or confront me directly?

I have a lot of good references from third parties. Anyone can find them by Googling "Winston Wu References" to see my reference page with both professional and personal references. I am also known as one of the most credible sources. You can come to my forum at Happier Abroad and ask the posters there, who have known me for years.

You on the other hand are an anonymous lying loser who makes up random stories about people. Get a life.

WARNING TO YOU: I belonged to a fraternity in college and have connections. If you don't stop posting 100 percent lies online about me, I will make some calls to have you tracked down and trace your IP and give you some trouble. I have ways of finding out who you are too. So be warned. This is your first warning.