Complaint Review: Coulter Construction

1188 Elliot Ave. Madison Hieghts, Michigan United States of America
  • Phone: 248-703-8755
  • Web:
  • Category: Religion

Coulter Construction Andrew Miles Coulter Andrew Coulter-This guy is a real pro at ripping off! Madison Hieghts, Michigan

*Author of original report: I'll update the world on this shady company.

as i stated this guy is a real pro at ripping people off.

he will get people to work for him, pay on time for a couple of weeks or so and then he will start using every excuse in the book telling them how he can't pay them, he'll give you a little money here and there to gain your trust so the amout he owes you will get higher and higher untill you quiit working for him then boom he's got you cause guess what there's nothing in writing between you and him and when you take him to court him and his father joe coulter will have some lame excuses telling the judge why they didn't pay you or in my case they had a few checks for 3 months prior for $3,000 and claimed they paid me get real who in their right mind would work doing a skilled trade with 24 yrs. exp. for $250 a week. at least in detroit the judges are stupid enough to believe this idiot.

oh yea he uses his fathers license claiming he's a licensed contractor, if you look up the number it will come up as joseph coulter.

one more thing and this is the grand finale, him and his father claims to be christians. i can go into a pet store and say i'm a cat. does that make me one? nooot.

i don't see how people can hide behind the cloak of religion for their own finacial gain. so please people if you run into these idiots run. i know times are hard and if you feel like you need to work for this guy andrew coulter get everything contract or hourly in writing. good luck people and god bless!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coulter-Construction/Madison-Hieghts-Michigan-48071/Coulter-Construction-Andrew-Miles-Coulter-Andrew-Coulter-This-guy-is-a-real-pro-at-ripping-993780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coulter Construction

I'll update the world on this shady company.

AUTHOR: jhsmoove - ()

Well the owner Andrew found the report and decided to call me to demand me to take this off like I would really listen to him. He wanted to act imature and call names which didn't bother me. He also wanted to make threats that he hopes he doesn't see me, well I hope he does but my guess is he would avoid me because I've always found out, people that run their mouth and make threats in in a way that they can't back them up such as over the phone, nobody was ever hurt getting beat up over the phone.

If you manage to see this Drew, let me be very clear this will stay on rip off report untill you pay the money you owe me. When that happens I'll do another rebuttal letting people know that you did that which is right. If you decide to call me again you know my conditions, I will not be answering the phone.