Complaint Review: Counsel For Debt Solutions, John Leaberry PLLC

• Submitted: Tue, January 20, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 20, 2009

• Reported By:Orem Utah
Counsel For Debt Solutions, John Leaberry PLLC
106 Patrick Street Fairlea, West Virginia U.S.A.

Counsel For Debt Solutions, John Leaberry PLLC CDS NO SERVICE PROVIDED AT ALL! Fairlea West Virginia

I found them on the internet. I sent in info to a few different companies to organize my debt and payoff cards. My husband had been out of work for a while, so debt had racked up and the budget was tight. They told me if I got them the money that it would take a few days to process...

They took the payment 14 days late and 11 days later than they'd promised to make the initial payment. It has now been 30 days and the initial payments to my creditors were never paid leaving me $300 short of paying my bills- and tacking late fees on top of that.

I have filed with my bank, canceled my credit cards and I'm filing with the BBB within 24 hours. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! I've pasted correspondence below.

Received email 12/17/08:
Counsel for Debt Solutions, John Leaberry PLLC has supplied the link below for your personal on-line account. Simply click on the link and log in using your user name and security PIN. Contact your representative for any questions or assistance.

Please visit https://secure.consumerdebtsolutions.org

COMPLETION OF PAPERWORK NOTIFICATION ON 12/25:
Counsel for Debt Solutions, John Leaberry PLLC

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have succesfully completed your paperwork. (NOTICE THE MISSPELLING!)
You will be contacted shortly for follow up.

If you have changed your bank account, please fill out a new ACH authorization Form so that we may process your payments from the correct account.

To save the paperwork to your computer, right click on the link and select "Save Target as". The paperwork is in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF viewer installed in your computer, you may download one from Adobe at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/
Document Date
Contract 12/25/2008 03:16pm
ACH 12/25/2008 03:18pm
Power of Attorney 12/25/2008 03:18pm
Certificate 12/25/2008 03:18pm
Creditors 12/25/2008 03:36pm

Received 01/07/09:
Congratulations on your enrollment in our program and in taking a proactive approach to becoming debt free. Our processing department has received your paperwork. You can expect a call from a customer service agent within 5 to 7 days after your first payment has been received. At that time, your monthly payment schedule will be confirmed. Once again, welcome to the program. You are now on your way to achieving financial independence and becoming debt free.

Tiffany DelRey
Counsel for Debt Solutions, John Leaberry PLLC

Ripdoff
Orem, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2009 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Counsel-For-Debt-Solutions-John-Leaberry-PLLC/Fairlea-West-Virginia-24902/Counsel-For-Debt-Solutions-John-Leaberry-PLLC-CDS-NO-SERVICE-PROVIDED-AT-ALL-Fairlea-Wes-414211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Counsel For Debt Solutions, John Leaberry PLLC

fathers