Complaint Review: Country Choice ,Aged Midwestern Beef, Steak Seafood Chicken Pork

• Submitted: Thu, December 17, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 17, 2009

• Reported By: aj — Spring Lake Michigan United States of America
Country Choice ,Aged Midwestern Beef, Steak Seafood Chicken Pork
3408 Bsh Dr. Suite D Grandville, Michigan United States of America

Country Choice ,Aged Midwestern Beef, Steak Seafood Chicken Pork Not allowed back! Don't call me sweetie! Grandville , Michigan

A salesperson in a white marked van came boldly (pulled in way too quick, pulled right up into my car, and yelled as if "cat calling" from his car windoe) into my driveway while I was getting out of my car. In what felt as a too familiar approach, solicited me to make a purchase. When I said no "thank you" and informed him that there was no solicitation in our private neighborhood, he said that he had purchased a $15 permit from the builder/owner already. I said "no" although I doubted the truth in his statement. He then called me "sweetie" and bid me goodbye. I saw him continue on to the next house. I promptly called our builder to inquire of the truth on the permit and confirmed there was no such thing. I peeked outside and there was no more van I could see on our street. I then called the number given by previous complaints on this company and got an answering machine. I asked they not come back to my neighborhood. I did not leave my name as I do not want any trouble in our neighborhood. Next time I will call the police. The saleperson was more than creepy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2009 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Country-Choice-Aged-Midwestern-Beef-Steak-Seafood-Chicken-Pork/Grandville-Michigan-49418/Country-Choice-Aged-Midwestern-Beef-Steak-Seafood-Chicken-Pork-Not-allowed-back-Dont-541272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Country Choice ,Aged Midwestern Beef, Steak Seafood Chicken Pork